- Well yes, you are putting on weight! But to be fair to you, you haven’t trained in ages and have eaten whatever you wanted for 6 months. Given all that, you look ok.
- Whilst watching “One Born Every Minute”. Oh my god, the stretch marks on that woman are horrendous. No amount of cream is getting rid of them.
- When the baby comes, I’ll be ok to sleep in the spare room won’t I, so you can breastfeed and I can get some sleep?
- When the baby comes, I’ll still be ok to go out a few nights a week with my friends, right?
- Actually, now you mention it, I have noticed a few hormonal changes in you.
- You don’t look pregnant in that dress, just a bit overweight which is a good thing because the bump is so small.
- Are we still on for 5 children?
- You’re such a tough woman, I reckon you could give birth in the morning and be back to work by the afternoon.
- I don’t want your breasts to sag after having all these kids.
- Landmark pregnancy milestone reached. Those are officially cankles, do you mind if I tweet them?
I have to be honest, they were all said tongue in cheek and they were taken in jest (well most of them anyway). I’m always given a wide berth with the stupid things I say. Most of the time they manage to raise a wry smile.
On the flip side, here’s a great link to things you should say to a pregnant woman:
This Post Was Featured On: